Sisters & Brothers,
Apply for the Walsh/Di Tolla/ Spivak Foundation Scholarship by December 31st here!
We are pleased to announce that applications for the Walsh/Di Tolla/Spivak Foundation Scholarship awards are now open. The Walsh/Di Tolla/Spivak Foundation offers five scholarship awards each year in the amount of $2,500 per student per year. As of this year, there are over 70 recipients of the Foundation’s scholarships.
Local officers should inform their membership that this scholarship is available, and invite them to apply before the deadline on December 31st.
To be eligible for the Walsh/Di Tolla/Spivak Foundation Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be the son/daughter of a member in good standing of the IATSE;
- Be a high school senior at the time of application; AND
- Have applied, or be about to apply for admission to an accredited college or university as a fully matriculated student, which will lead to a bachelor’s degree.
How to apply:
- Download this application and fill it out in its entirety
- Print and mail in the application upon completion
- Forward a complete copy of the applicant’s high school transcript to the Foundation Office
- Submit or have a testing organization forward test scores directly to the Foundation Office. Eligible exams include the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), College Entrance Examination, or other equivalent examinations.
Completed application packets must be received by December 31st, 2019. All application materials should be mailed to the Richard F. Walsh/Alfred Di Tolla/Harold P. Spivak Foundation at 207 West 25th Street, 4th Floor, New York, N.Y. 10001.
Please visit our website, or call (212) 730-1770 for more information.
Copy and paste to reach website